3 hours in the past
Matt Corral, QB, Ole Miss
- Turned the primary participant in SEC historical past with three passing TDs and 4 speeding TDs in a single sport in main Ole Miss previous Tulane.
- The seven whole TDs tied the varsity document set in 1951 by Showboat Boykin towards Mississippi State.
- Completed the sport 23-of-31 for 335 yards, three passing touchdowns and no interceptions.
- Additionally rushed for 68 yards and a career-high 4 TDs on the bottom.
Will Anderson, LB, Alabama
- Anderson led the Crimson Tide in manufacturing factors because the Tide defeated No. 9 Florida in Gainesville
- Completed with seven whole tackles with 4 solo stops
- Recorded a career-high 3.5 tackles for loss (-8 yards)
- Alabama coaches credited Anderson with 4 pressures
Nolan Smith, OLB, Georgia
- Smith ignited the Bulldog protection with a career-high eight tackles throughout Georgia’s 40-13 dismantling of South Carolina
- He had 1.5 sacks in his efficiency, together with splitting one with Jordan Davis that resulted in a Gamecocks security earlier than the half
- Smith additionally pressured a fumble within the third quarter that was recovered by the Bulldogs and led to Georgia’s fifth landing of the sport
- Thanks partly to Smith’s efficiency, the Bulldog protection has solely allowed a single landing this 12 months
Nik Constantinou, P, Texas A&M
- The sophomore punter from Melbourne, Australia, punted 4 instances for 182 yards and averaged 45.5 yards per punt and all 4 punts have been killed contained in the 20-yard line.
- His lengthy was a 61-yard effort that was killed on the five-yard line.
- His subsequent punt pressured a good catch on the Lobo eight-yard line.
- His third punt went out of bounds on the UNM 13-yard line and his closing punt went 53 yards the place it was killed on the New Mexico nine-yard line so three of his 4 punts have been killed contained in the 10-yard line.
BJ Ojulari, DE, LSU
- Had three tackles, together with 2.5 sacks in serving to LSU to a 49-21 win over Central Michigan.
- His 2.5 sacks totaled 13 yards in losses.
- As a unit, LSU recorded 5 sacks and 15.0 tackles for LSU.
- LSU held Central Michigan to 56 speeding yards and 284 whole yards within the win.
Jeremy James, OL, Ole Miss
- Paved the best way for a landmark Ole Miss offense that amassed 41 first downs, tying the SEC document.
- Helped the Rebels whole 707 offensive yards, which marked the fourth-most ever by an Ole Miss staff.
- Didn’t enable a sack.
- The Rebels transformed on 7-of-8 journeys to the crimson zone.
Ricky Stromberg, C, Arkansas
- Paved the best way for an Arkansas offense that posted 633 whole yards in a 45-10 win towards Georgia Southern, the eighth-best mark in program historical past.
- Helped Arkansas register 200 or extra speeding yards in each sport this season. The Razorbacks are one among 5 groups within the nation to hurry for 240+ yards in three video games.
- For the season, Professional Soccer Focus grades Stromberg because the SEC’s high heart, incomes an offensive grade of 77.3.
Adonais Mitchell, WR, Georgia
- Mitchell posted profession highs of 4 catches for a team-high 77 yards and his first profession landing in the course of the victory over the Gamecocks
- He hauled in a career-long 38 yarder for a rating from JT Daniels to offer the Bulldogs a 21-6 edge within the second quarter
- Mitchell’s different three catches went for first downs, together with two on third-and-long conditions